12.11.2012

Vida Estudiantil Cena de Navidad

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!! Everywhere I turn there is Christmas hanging from the ceilings, lined along the side of the road and lights hanging from balconies of our apartment building. I don't mind it a bit. I just wish it felt like Christmas in December and not like July. Oh, well. Here's to my first tropical winter holiday! :)

To kick off the Christmas holidays and celebrate the ending of a great 2012 and the many ways the Lord has blessed this movement, Vida Estudiantil RD students gathered from several universities in Santo Domingo. This dinner is something that students look forward to every year and now I see why. It was such a great night of fellowship with each other, eating the most delicious food and dancing. Ohhhh, the dancing!! 

I'd post a video of the dance but the internet is too slow for such things. :) 

Instead, here are a few pictures....

                                                     

                                                


                                                


I'll upload all of my pictures on Facebook...eventually. 


Peace, 




No comments:

Post a Comment