9.19.2011

My life lately...

Whew! It has been quite the adjustment going from full-time support raising to full-time ministry. I apologize for not updating you as often as I would like. I'm going to try to do better with this whole blog thing. Promise!

The past 6 weeks have been a blur. We have been super busy with following up contacts we made through our survey tables the first week. I have had a blast getting to know freshmen on campus and sharing my faith with them. I'm leading a freshmen girls Bible study in McCalister Hall and it has been so wonderful getting to know these sweet girls...

Sweet McCally girls at our first Bible study!

This weekend is our Fall Getaway!! We have 100+ students coming with us from the SC Lowcountry!! I'll post pictures and tell you all about it next week (I promise I'll blog about it!)

This past weekend was supposed to be a nice relaxing weekend of doing nothing. Instead this is what went down...
Rachel, me, Christine, and Sarah outside of Virginia's On King for Charleston Restaurant Week. It was yummo! 
Rachel and I enjoying The Lion King in 3D!!! 

Me, Erin, Christine and Sarah at the Carolina game

U-S-C! GOOOOO COCKS! :)



The weekend ended with a little birthday dinner for my sweet friend Jenny...
Jenny and I in Clearwater Beach Summer Project in 2006...little did we know we would live with each other in      Charleston for 2 years postgrad :) love her so much!

Well, that's been my life lately. :) 



Peace,

No comments:

Post a Comment